Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I love Vancouver

I love Vancouver 

In response to the Blogger who went and tried to trash a beautiful city while Claiming he is a vancouverite and a politician I ask one simple question "why hide who you are?" If it's true that you are indeed from Vancouver and in a position to be a difference maker , don't you think that you are also diminishing your ability as a leader ?YOU ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM. If the worse thing that you have to complain about is the fact that people are choosing to get healthy then you have some serious issues. The fantastic people of vancouver are actually paying your wage is what I hate. You make me sick! As a person who is struggling with trying to pay my bills while I try and help the misfortunate in not only Vancouver but also the surrounding communities I am deeply concerned with your comments. For the people of Vancouver that love this city always be sure to never let anyone dull your sparkle , Vancouver and its people are known around the world as some of the most compassionate and kind people you will ever meet. Since I started my Secret Santa campaign almost 8 years ago I have seen 10's of thousands of people join with me to create smiles and fill food banks everywhere. Sure Vancouver may have its issues , but who doesn't? Find the positive, it helps eliminate the negativity. Show your love for this city with everyone you know and be proud of our home BEAUTIFUL VANCOUVER  
Fvsecretsanta.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment