Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Changes in life

Sometimes in life you realize just how unfair the world can be ! You work hard you say and do the right things and santa just like anyone aspires to move up in a company , be the change , enrich others lives and become the best at what you do. I was given the news this week that the job I honestly love to do will be given to someone else due to a restructure of the protocols of my workplace. I have been saddened by this news and not sure what my next adventure will be like. I have trepidation in where my next job will take me ,just like anyone else. I wish life were easier sometimes it always seems like I have a big hill to climb. 
There are 2 jobs in this world that I am good at 
#1 being Santa and fundraising to help others either on my own or in a group in the last 2 years alone I can not tell you exactly how much my SantaArmy friends and I have raised for charities, food banks , animal shelters and the homeless but I do know that it could reach 6 figures easy , for that I am proud. I hope to continue into the future. 
#2 is working with the disabled and those with Mental Health issues . I am good at what I do and I know I have made a difference in people's lives for the better. 
I wish there was a way to do Secret Santa as my full time job that way I Could combine the two jobs I love to do. That is enough feeling bad for myself but if you know anyone that's looking for a case manager for mental health or needs a promotions guy let me know J/K .thank you all for your support and I just wanted you to all know that yes Santa is a legendary figure ,but I am real and have the same ups and downs in life as everyone else. Dust myself off and keep working on positive Karma and hope it finds me one day.
Your friend Santa 

1 comment: